High School Camp
Time & Location
About the Event
Introducing a new camp for High School aged players. We've designed this camp for the players aged 16 and above. Instead of a traditional camp lasting from 9am-4pm, this camp is condensed into three hours of higher intensity training, and aims to provide a positive experience to those still looking to play and learn the game in a fun, competitive environment.
We will remain diligent in adhering to State and CDC guidelines to ensure safety is the main priority. Below are some of the ways a Beestera camp may look different this year:
Reduced capacity & daily 'bubbles' - Daily bubbles with a maximum of 20 players per bubble, grouped by age and to remain consistent each day (where possible). Dedicated coaching staff per bubble.
Social Distancing - Activities for the camp will be adapted, and parents/carers will be asked to wait in turn and follow direction markers during collection & drop off. We will also have a staggered snack break, with each bubble going at different times.
Cleaning & Sanitation - Daily deep cleans, with regular hand washing & rigid procedures for frequent spot cleaning and key contact points.
Contactless Temperature Checks - We have invested in contactless thermometers and will check the temperature of the players and staff each day.
First Aid - The Beestera staff will have first aids kits with additional PPE if required.
Things to Bring:
*Please bring only essential personal belongings - the players will not be able to share water, sunscreen, snacks etc.
Goals of Camp: At Beestera Camps we pride oursevles on the holistic development of each camper. Campers will be challenged phyiscally, cognitively, emotionally and socially in order to give them the most authentic experience possible.
- Physical: Campers will become more competent and consistent in their technical soccer skills in areas such as dribbling, passing, and shooting by the end of the week.
- Cognitive: Campers will become more “soccer literate” and be able to interpret various tactical situations in game settings more efficiently.
- Emotional: Campers will learn and demonstrate multiple ways to control their emotions while showing qualities such as resilience and perseverance in all activities which will result in higher self-esteem and self-confidence.
- Social: Campers will learn to respectfully communicate with others while accepting their culture and individual differences through the use of our sport education curriculum model.
*No alcohol, drugs, or weapons are allowed on the premises of any of our locations*
- High School Camp$150$1500$0