Brunswick Camp 1
Time & Location
About the Event
After a safe and successful 10 weeks in 2020, we are back again with our summer camps! Again, these camps may logistically be a little different this year, but our aim is to provide a similar positive experience and environment for every camper. We will remain diligent in adhering to State and CDC guidelines to ensure safety is the main priority. Below are some of the ways a Beestera camp may look different this year:
Reduced capacity & daily 'bubbles' - Daily bubbles with a maximum of 20 players per bubble, grouped by age and to remain consistent each day (where possible). Dedicated coaching staff per bubble.
Social Distancing - Activities for the camp will be adapted, and parents/carers will be asked to wait in turn and follow direction markers during collection & drop off. We will also have a staggered snack break, with each bubble going at different times.
Cleaning & Sanitation - Daily deep cleans, with regular hand washing & rigid procedures for frequent spot cleaning and key contact points.
Contactless Temperature Checks - We have invested in contactless thermometers and will check the temperature of the players and staff each day.
First Aid - The Beestera staff will have first aids kits with additional PPE if required.
Full Day: 9am-4pm
Half Day: 9am-12:00pm
Things to Bring:
*Please bring only essential personal belongings - the players will not be able to share water, sunscreen, snacks etc.
Goals of Camp: At Beestera Camps we pride oursevles on the holistic development of each camper. Campers will be challenged phyiscally, cognitively, emotionally and socially in order to give them the most authentic experience possible.
- Physical: Campers will become more competent and consistent in their technical soccer skills in areas such as dribbling, passing, and shooting by the end of the week.
- Cognitive: Campers will become more “soccer literate” and be able to interpret various tactical situations in game settings more efficiently.
- Emotional: Campers will learn and demonstrate multiple ways to control their emotions while showing qualities such as resilience and perseverance in all activities which will result in higher self-esteem and self-confidence.
- Social: Campers will learn to respectfully communicate with others while accepting their culture and individual differences through the use of our sport education curriculum model.
Cancellation Policy: In case of any cancellation (rain out etc.) that prevents 2 days of camp, a camp credit will be applied to any future Beestera camp. If the camp runs for at least 4 days, there will be no refunds/credit applied to future Beestera camps.
*No alcohol, drugs, or weapons are allowed on the premises of any of our locations*
- Brunswick Camp 1 (Full Day)$295$2950$0
- Brunswick Camp 1 (Half Day)$195$1950$0